Arborist Reports & Tree Inspection
Arborist reports for council DA’s, Tree removal and pruning applications and safety assessments
There are a few reasons you may need a tree inspection report and the main ones are you are hoping to have a dangerous tree removed or you have a development application lodged with the council and you need the accompanying documentation. Councils require arborist reports to prove the condition of a tree before giving the approval to have it modified or removed.
In line with the environmental protection act, local councils need to have confirmation that trees are in bad repair before giving approval to remove a tree. In Australia, just about all native trees and vegetation are protected and hence require the evidence of an arborist tree inspection report. Most introduced species can be removed without council approval. If you are having trouble identifying a tree species or need help with a tree removal application, you can give us a call and we will be glad to assist.
Shane’s Trees have all the necessary qualifications to conduct professional tree assessment by law which includes:
- Certificate II in Horticulture (Arboriculture) for tree climbers and arborist ground crews
- Certificate III in Horticulture (Arboriculture) For supervising tree work
- Current public liability insurance
- Workers compensation insurance (WIC code 95250)
Tree Arborist Reports Sydney
Wondering if you need a professional arborist report? below is a list of reasons you may require a professional tree inspection.
- Annual tree inspection program: used by investors and kept on a database
- Arborcultural impact report: Necessary for developers when applying to council for Development approval
- Mortguage or Insurance quotation: Used by homeowner applying for or updating insurance policies
- Tree preservation order: If you are a homeowner you may have received one of these from your local council
What will be included in my tree report?
- Faults or damage to the tree rendering it unsafe / unsuitable
- Disease or pests causing cancer to the tree
- Method of assessment
- the type and species of the tree
- recommended actions and justification for removal
- Conclusions supported by documented evidence
- written and photographic report
Shane’s Trees would love to help you with your arborist report. call us on 0422 927 381