Strata Tree Maintenance & Removal
Are you a Strata Property Manager looking for a reliable and trustworthy Arborist for Property Maintenance?
Look no further, Shane’s Trees tick all the boxes you are looking for being fully qualified Cert III Arborists, full public liability insurance and over 35+ years of experience make us the obvious choice for tree management.
Leave your details in the form below if you’re interested in a consultation…
Trees Made Safe
35 Years’ Experience
Trees made safe
3 ISO Accreditations
Our team prides itself on being safe but also causing minimal disturbance or damage to surrounding structures, gardens or property.
Our customer service is second to none and by leaving your details in the contact form on this page, you can expect to get a reply from us usually within the hour.
We do everything relating to trees including:
- Complete tree removal
- Palm Tree Removal
- Pruning and trimming dangerous or unwanted branches
- Wood chip mulch – free delivery
- Arborists reports for DA and tree removal applications
- Stump grinding and removal
Some other reasons you might like to choose us for Strata Tree Maintenance:
- Full public liability insurance to 20 million
- Fully qualified and experienced arborists / Tree climbers
- Modern tree removal tools and equipment with enough resources to run multiple crews for any size jobs
- We always leave a job site cleaner than when we arrived
- Customer service and satisfaction guaranteed
Back to Shanes Trees
Get A Complimentary Fast Quote
One of our friendly team members will get back to you before you can say ‘timber’!
Some factors that might affect your quote…
The size of your tree. Generally, the bigger it is, the longer it takes to remove – and the more space vegetation takes up in our trucks!
Ease of access. Trees around properties with steep embankments are often difficult to load onto vehicles.
Equipment needed. Certain projects require the use of barges, cranes and even helicopters which may be reflected in your quote.